Atieh Capital advises Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) to deliver long-term funding for growth, refinancing and recapitalization, all customized according to the deal requirements of its clients.
In this type of service, AC assists AIFs to target and evaluate mid to later-stage companies which have been generating sales, but require funding to buy and/or sustain the procurement of working capital, boost marketing activities, sell products or services in new markets, or to launch a new product.
Using Atieh Capital’s international network, our experts at AC target promising companies with the potential for internationalization and introduce them to international investors as well as AIFs.
Project Finance Advisory & Partnerships
In collaboration with its international partner companies and associates, AC offers the following services:
- Advisory services in joint investments and financial and commercial partnerships to clients in Europe and emerging markets
- Capital and fund raising (debt and equity) in international markets
- Analysis of characteristics and risks related to project finance, and reviewing of the financial viability of projects
- Structuring, arranging and implementing appropriate investment vehicles
- Partnerships: Identifying projects with real value in which AC co-invests with international investors
Investment Fund Advisory
Atieh Capital advises AIFs using a strategy that focuses on structuring a diversified portfolio of private equity type investments and emphasizes the cultivation and management of a multifaceted revenue stream. Building and maintaining successful investments requires significant resources. To this end, AC offers clients a platform to gain access to new investment opportunities and to receive individual support throughout the entire process. AC’s team brings together its full global capabilities from a large spectrum of asset classes and securities, and an expert network to attract worldwide investors to pool their capital and co-invest in impactful opportunities.
Atieh Capital GmbH
Opernring 1, Top R748
Office: +43 1 996 2078
Fax: +43 1 996 2078 10